Northway Clinic is a Fertility and Reproductive Health specialist with long and successful experience in infertility treatments. The clinic’s goal is to provide their patients with the most accurate diagnosis and most effective treatment of fertility disorders. The clinic’s doctors are highly qualified specialists who regularly upgrade their professional experience, knowledge and skills both during conferences in Latvia and during international seminars and congresses. Northway Clinic is the only clinic with the FDA quality certificate across the Baltic region.
Northway Clinic is a welcoming and friendly clinic that specialises in providing innovative and high-quality infertility treatment. Our highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to achieving the best results possible for our patients by offering a very personalised approach in every case and developing an individual course of treatment, based on the previous treatment history. This is reflected in the success rates in a broad group of patients including those with previous unsuccessful IVF attempts, complicated fertility disorders or patients with declined fertility treatment elsewhere. With the technology and experience and all the innovative and original methods, it is possible to offer you the most effective solution.
The clinic has more than 20 years of successful international experience of infertility treatments. They offer an individualised IVF process, considering your lifestyle, medical history, etc., services are available also for single women and there are no age restrictions. Northway Clinic has egg and sperm donor programs, embryo adoption and preimplantation genetic testing – PGT-A (PGS). It is an EU licensed clinic and no additional documents, visas, etc. are required for travelling.
Reasons to Choose Northway Clinic
- Modern methods of infertility treatments allow fertility specialists to determine the causes of infertility within two months and offer the most effective solution in each case.
- Infertility treatment is performed in 4 steps: investigation, treatment, IVF and medical support:
- The couple is prescribed necessary laboratory examinations, US examination, sperm examination. If needed, during the examination stage diagnostic hysteroscopy and fertiloscopy is performed, which allows determining pathology of the uterus and ovaries that is practically invisible during US examination.
- During the second stage of the treatment, previously collected examination data provides the opportunity to apply the most appropriate medication and possibly surgical treatment.
- The third stage is preparation and performing of IVF – the specialists develop individual protocols of stimulation for every particular couple taking into account the age of both partners and data of previous examinations. A wide range of assisted conception methods are possible: IVF and ICSI procedures, IUI with partner’s sperm or donor sperm, etc.
- Incipient pregnancy requires thorough monitoring and medical support as the secretion of own hormones will be depressed in most cases.
- Northway Clinic also offers assisted reproductive technologies (ART), that allow the implementation of all or separate steps of fertilisation and early embryo development outside the woman’s body.
- Genetics program: PGD and PGS testing for genetic abnormalities in an embryo before transferring it to the uterus.
- Donor programs – an opportunity to fulfill the dream of having a baby.
- Fertility preservation – freezing of genetic material.
- Experienced doctors. Meet Dr. Nellija Seimushkina – the chief doctor of Northway clinic, main infertility specialist, and gynecologist-reproductologist.
Northway Clinic is ready to help you in the diagnosis and treatment of any gynaecological, onco- gynaecological and urological diseases. Infertility is a disease that can and must be overcome!