Are you seeking IVF abroad?
It can be really confusing and time-consuming searching for the best IVF clinic abroad. There is so much choice! But it’s important that you get it right, least of all because of the amount of money that you will be spending. Where do you start?
Choosing A Country For IVF Treatment Abroad
You might consider the following:
- Does the country legally allow the treatment you require?
- Do you fall within the legal age limit?
- Does the country have laws regarding who they can treat?
- Are there easy and cheap transport links to that country?
- Is there robust IVF regulation in place?
- Are you happy with the laws on anonymity for donors?
- Is the potential cost of treatment within your budget?
Our overview of IVF abroad focusses on popular countries in Europe (and beyond) and it is useful if you are thinking about travelling to any of these countries for treatment. Our information includes IVF laws, safety and regulation and IVF costs.
- IVF Bulgaria
- IVF Czech Republic
- IVF Spain
- IVF Greece
- IVF Cyprus
- IVF Russia
- IVF Ukraine
- IVF Turkey
- IVF Estonia
- IVF Finland
- IVF Barbados
- IVF Poland
- IVF Serbia
- IVF Latvia
You may be also interested in reading: Can anyone have IVF abroad? or Embryo Transfer – what’s allowed varies country by country
Comparing IVF Clinics Abroad
As you know, it can be really difficult to choose one clinic over another. Fertility clinics can vary in a number of ways:
- Size – how many people they treat each year
- Range of IVF treatments available
- Range of medical and laboratory equipment
- Cost of treatments
- IVF success rates
- Staffing structure
- Clinic appearance
- Preferred stage for embryo transfer
- Multiple birth rate
- Egg sharing possibilities – how many recipients are involved
- Guarantees in cost or treatment outcomes
- Number of English-speaking staff
- Accessible location
- Responsiveness of staff to queries
You may like to read: What’s stopping you from going abroad for IVF?
There are lots of choices. For example, for some people using a small clinic is preferable as the staff might be able to give more personalised care. For others, a large busy clinic able to provide a wide range of treatments would provide them with more choices. There are just too many factors to compare, so think about what’s important to you and focus on that.
If you are considering IVF abroad, then we have provided an overview of some of the fertility clinics you could use. You can find out information on success rates and costs and compare them directly.
If you need help choosing an IVF Clinic Abroad – spare 3 minutes of your time.
You will save at least a few hours.
If you are looking for an egg donation clinic abroad, use the FertilityClinicsAbroad.com unique patients tool – Clinic Matching Test. We will analyse your needs and choose 3 overseas clinics which match your expectations. Our database of IVF centres includes only trusted fertility clinics which have experience in providing high quality services to international patients. The suggested IVF centres will contact you directly within 1-2 working days. Spare 3 minutes of your time – you will save at least a few hours!