- At Equipo Juana Crespo Clinic, we are specialised in solving the most complex fertility cases, our seasoned experience enables us to pinpoint each patient’s unique fertility problem and offer personalized solutions even in those complex cases unsolved by other clinics. Our main area of expertise is late motherhood with an exclusive and innovative approach: we use our own protocols and techniques, we ensure optimal preparation cycle selection, uterine repair surgeries to restore fertility when needed, and more specific treatments depending on every specific case.
Our promise is to offer personalised reproductive medicine, from end to end: from the first consultation to the personalized treatment strategy, cycle by cycle if necessary, all the way until we reach the desired end result.
Located in the beautiful city of Valencia, you will find 6,000 m2 of perfectly connected facilities and spaces designed to provide our patients with state of the art medical care in a warm environment, private parking and located just a 10-minute drive from/to the airport. Our multidisciplinary expert medical & patient care assisting team is either native or fluent in English. We offer online medical care assistance and emergencies service available 24/365.
Our success rates are ongoingly audited by an external organisation accredited by the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF). Moreover, Equipo Juana Crespo complies with the most demanding quality certificates in Assisted Reproduction and IVF Labs, all of which are considered the highest quality standards by the most important fertility scientific societies worldwide, such as European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). We have one of the best success rates per embryo transfer, and the best success rates in women with previous treatments at other clinics, whether own or donor oocytes.
Our team is led by MD. Juana Crespo, who owns more than 30 years of experience in assisted human reproduction and has been a pioneer in Spain in this field ever since. The clinic holds an ISO: 9001 and UNE: 179007:2015 accreditation and performed 2,357 treatment cycles in 2019.
Equipo Juana Crespo is a fertility clinic for women who need effectiveness and personalisation in their treatment, we offer high-quality medicine focused on the patient’s needs, the most advanced technologies and front-line treatment strategies designed exclusively for each patient.
Equipo Juana Crespo Treatments
The clinic offers a full range of treatments both with own eggs, donor eggs and sperm and additional procedures:
- donor eggs
- donor sperm
- embryo donation
- Assisted Hatching
- embryo/gamete freezing
- ROPA (Reception of oocytes from the partner) for female same-sex couples
- MACS (magnetic activated cell sorting) for male factor
The clinic also offers fertility preservation services for women below the age of 35 (egg/embryo vitrification) and restoring fertility treatments for women suffering from complex reproductive pathologies such as endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids, and adhesions. The clinic’s surgical team is highly trained in dealing with the above health problems via invasive surgeries which require the patients to be admitted to hospital.
Need to find out more about a particular treatment? Contact Equipo Juana Crespo
Equipo Juana Crespo Success Rates
In 2019 the success rate for frozen embryo clinical pregnancy was 70% per transfer and the clinical pregnancy rate in embryo donation is 76% per transfer. Equipo Juana Crespo submits their success rates to SEF (Spanish Fertility Society which promotes studies on infertility, fertility treatments and their social impact).
The profile of the highly complex patients receiving treatment in our clinic is:
- 41% of patients above 40 years
- 35% of patients are poor responders (not enough eggs)
- 80% of patients with more than 4 previous IVF treatments in other clinics
- 22% of patients with implantations failures (above 10 embryos previously transferred).
Under this patient profile, the clinic reaches the following success rates per each transfer, not accumulated.
The egg donation clinical success rate is 75% per transfer, for IVF clinical overall 67% per transfer. Taking into consideration patients’ age IVF clinical pregnancy rate is as follows:
- women under 35 years of age: 71.9% per transfer.
- 35-39 years old: 69.4% per transfer.
- above the age of 40: 59.2% per transfer.
If you are wondering whether Day 3 or Day 5 transfer is better, the specialists at Equipo Juana Crespo would recommend transfer on Day 5 (blastocyst). However, please bear in mind that the transfer strategy is highly individualized so consultation before is necessary. The average number of embryos transferred at the clinic is 1.4 and that makes the multiple birth rate 28%.
Need more information on IVF success rates? Contact Equipo Juana Crespo
Egg Donation Treatment
The IVF with donor eggs program costs EUR6,595 and it includes the following:
- Cycle management and strategy
- Spermiogram and sperm freezing
- Donor selection, stimulation and punction (egg retrieval)
- IVF with ICSI
- Embryo vitrification and devitrification
- Storing (freezing) embryos for one year
- Embryo transfer
- Pregnancy test
If you wish to start treatment at Equipo Juana Crespo, the price of the first consultation is EUR300. This cost is not deductible from the cost if treatment commences. For frozen embryo transfer you will have to pay EUR1,690. Freezing and storing any remaining embryos for a year are included in the program price.
The clinic guarantees an exclusive donor with 12-16 eggs of good quality guaranteed. (Audited fertilisation rate is 82% and blastocyst rate is 50%).
The clinic also offers First Consultation via Skype available with an English speaking gynecologist. The price is EUR200 and it includes:
- Evaluation of your and your partner’s medical history
- Evaluation of reproductive history, past fertility treatments and their results
- Approximate diagnosis (definitive diagnosis is performed when the patients come to the clinic to have a consultation with full reproductive evaluation (vaginal ultrasound, transfer test, etc.)
- Personalized treatment options, tests to be done, etc.
The cost of IVF with own eggs is much lower and it is EUR4,580. What is included in the IVF program?
- Cycle management and strategy
- Follicular puncture (egg retrieval) with sedation
- Assisted Reproductive Laboratory
- Embryo transfers
- Storing (freezing) embryos for one year
Have you got any questions about these programs? Contact Equipo Juana Crespo
From the staff
We resolve the most complex cases, even those considered rare, as we detect the cause of the problem. In each case, we dedicate the necessary time to reach a diagnosis and ensure that the problem is treated by the best possible specialist and with a personalised treatment plan. We have the best surgeons to treat any pathology of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
Equipo Juana Crespo is located in Valencia, Spain. To reach the clinic it takes 10 minutes from the city centre (3 km) and 12 minutes from the airport (9 km) and 10 minutes from the train station (4 km). The clinic offers paid airport pick-up at the price of EUR30-35. Patients can also benefit from accommodation discounts as the clinic has special deals with the local hotels.