North Cyprus IVF Centre is located centrally in the district of Kumsal in Nicosia, Cyprus. Ercan/Lefkosa Airport is 20 minutes’ drive and flights are via Istanbul. Larnaca Airport in the South is 45 minutes’ drive, with direct flights from Europe and the Middle East. Complimentary ground transfers to and from both Airports are provided by the clinic. They offer patients discounted rates with the local hotels, from 3* to 5* and there is a fully furnished apartment, sleeping 5 people, which can be rented for longer stays.
The IVF clinic was opened in 1998 and is a private clinic within their premises, Elite Hospital. They treat over 1500 patients yearly, with IVF ICSI, egg donor IVF, sperm donor IVF, cytoplasmic transfer, Ovarian PRP, Microsort, IUI, and PGD cycles.
The Medical Director is Assoc. Prof. Dr. Savas Ozyigit. He has worked in IVF in Turkey, the UK and USA and has been providing IVF services for over 15 years. He is a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). There are 4 doctors in total including a geneticist and 2 embryologists. The senior embryologist has been working in the clinic since 2006. The staff speaks English, Spanish, German, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
Dr. Ahmet Ozyigit, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is a frequent guest speaker during the #IVFWEBINARS. Here you can watch the video recording of the LIVE webinar on the topic of Searching for the cause of repeated miscarriages.
North Cyprus IVF Centre Treatments
- IVF/ ICSI
- Egg donation
- Embryo donation
- Donor sperm
- Assisted Hatching
- Egg Banking (Freezing of own eggs for future use)
- Embryo freezing
- IVF with cytoplasmic transfer
- Tandem IVF (own eggs + donor eggs)
- Surrogacy (via a US agency)
- NGS (New Generation Sequencing)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Microfluidic Chip
- Ovarian and Endometrial PRP
For egg donation treatment, the donor’s ovarian stimulation is prepared in accordance with her hormone test results. Mild stimulation is preferred for quality eggs. 8-15 eggs are the expected response.
HIV/HCV/HBV positive patients are allowed as long as they are in treatment and their viral load is undetectable.
Need to discuss a particular treatment? Contact North Cyprus IVF Centre
Cost of IVF Treatments
The advertised price of egg donation is 5000 Euros. This includes donor medication and monitoring, egg collection, ICSI, blastocyst culture and embryo transfer. This price also includes airport pickups, ground transfers between hotel and clinic, specialist consultations, scans and monitoring from arrival.
Sperm freezing costs 500 Euros. Embryo freezing costs 500 Euros using the vitrification method. Two-year storage is included in the price.
The advertised price of IVF using own eggs is 2500 Euros. This includes egg collection, ICSI, blastocyst culture if required and embryo transfer. Use our IVF Cost Calculator to help understand costs.
Do you need more information on IVF costs? Contact North Cyprus IVF Centre
Success Rates 2015
For egg donation treatment:
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 30-34 years was 90%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 35-39 years was 77%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 40-44 years was 71%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 45+ years was 66%.
For IVF using own eggs:
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 30-34 years was 65%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 35-39 years was 48%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 40-44 years was 18%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 45+ years was 3%.
For embryo donation:
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 30-34 years was 100%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 35-39 years was 88%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 40-44 years was 81%.
- The clinical pregnancy rate for women aged 45+ years was 69%.
The multiple birth rate was 16% in 2013. These success rates are based on 2 or 3 embryos being transferred. Single embryo transfers are not included.
Day 3 embryo transfer allows for a maximum of 3 embryos to be transferred. Day 5 Blastocyst transfers allow for a maximum of 2 embryos to be transferred.
Want to find out more about IVF success rates? Contact North Cyprus IVF Centre
Of the patients attending for treatment, 52% are from the UK and EU, 36% from Turkey and 12% from USA, Australia, Asia, and other countries.